Defective goods must be reported to your Customer Service Executive within five working days of receipt of delivery, for either credit or replacement.
Goods with manufacturing defects under the Dispenser category are available for replacement only, in part or the whole unit as required. Credits will not be offered, issued or accepted unless item is long-term out of stock or damaged in transit.
Non-defective goods may be returned for credit within 30 days of receipt.
A re-stocking charge of 25% of the value of non-defective returned goods will be made as a handling fee.
Non-delivery must be notified in writing 10 days from receipt of invoice.
In addition, all returns MUST:
- First be agreed with and approved by a member of the customer service team.
- Be accompanied by the relevant returns paperwork and original order number, ensuring that the returns reference (RA) number is clearly visible on the outer packaging or returns note enclosed in the parcel.
- Be suitably repackaged to avoid damage in transit (if in doubt, please ask the Customer Service team).
- Be marked ‘For Attention Of Goods In Department’ and sent to the address provided.
- Be received in resaleable condition if non-defective – i.e. unused, clean and sealed in original packaging.
Please be aware that without above details and instructions carried out, SureSan may not be able to allocate the return and hence cannot guarantee a credit for the returned goods.
Any queries can be raised with your Customer Service Executive or through our Contact page